The Pages Of The Blog

Saturday, 19 March 2016

Music project (progressive rock)

In Music, one of our assignments was to prepare a project on a topic of interest to us which we may not have covered specifically in class, but which ties in to what we have studied.

I chose to do my project on 'progressive rock', one of my favourite genres, which I hoped to tie in with the 'history of rock and roll' module on our course. I am surprised that we did not cover this topic in greater detail in class, as I feel that it was a very influential movement in music in general.

Since it is a topic of great interest and passion to me, I had already accumulated a great deal of knowledge about it, and did not need to do a large amount of research in order to do the project.
In fact, I found it more difficult to limit the amount of information I wrote on the topic.
I will put it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment